Welcome to SUPERSPAR Setsing and TOPS at SPAR Setsing. Here you will find all our promotions that are current. Simply scroll down and view the
great deals NOW on offer! These include the following: SPAR Specials, SPAR Rewards, TOPS Promotions, TOPS Rewards and our 5-DAY BLITZ.
SETSING PARTY AND/OR FUNCTION PLATTERS
Please place your orders the day before.
Prices can be found instore.
Corner of Mampoi and Motebang Street, Phuthadijhaba, Nothern Natal, South Africa
Telephone: 058 713 2122 Facsimile: 0587130123
SUPERSPAR Trading Hours
Monday to Sunday: 07h00 to 19h00
TOPS Trading Hours
Monday to Saturday: 07h00 to 19h00
Online Contact Form. Complete this form, click "send" and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
SPAR will be giving away a total of 55 cars as prizes to 55 lucky winners during the SPAR Win a Car competition.
- The competition opens on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 and closes on Sunday, 2 September 2018.
- You must be a SPAR Rewards member to enter.
- Buy any of the participating products from any SPAR store and swipe your SPAR Rewards card for automatic entries into the competition. Qualifying products are depicted on in-store point of sale material.
- Each participating product, purchased with an accompanying swipe of a SPAR Rewards card, is a single entry into the competition. Buying multiple participating products will give you automatic multiple entries.
- Every Friday during the promotional period (i.e. 27 July, 3 Aug, 10 Aug, 17 Aug, 24 Aug and 31 Aug), you will get three (3) entries for every participating product purchased.
- You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
- By swiping your SPAR Rewards card, you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
- There will be five (5) draws during the competition, whereby SPAR Head Office will randomly draw the names of the winners.
- The winners of the fifty-five (55) Hyundai Grand i10 cars will each be drawn from customers who swiped their SPAR Rewards card AND purchased a Win a Car participating product.
- In the event of a winner being disqualified in terms of these rules, a replacement winner will be drawn from that SPAR store.
- Each winner will have the opportunity to choose an original vinyl car wrap from a selection of fifty-five (55) designs. These designs may be viewed on www.sparwinacar.co.za.
- Each winner has two (2) days from notification of winning to choose and confirm a vinyl car wrap design. The car will then be wrapped in the vinyl design prior to it being delivered to the winner.
- The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa and Namibia who are eighteen (18) years of age or over, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of: (a.) The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa NPC; and (b.) The suppliers and advertising agencies of the SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa NPC.
- All winners will be contacted telephonically once the relevant draws have been audited and confirmed.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- All winners may collect their cars from the SPAR store at which they were drawn as winners during that store’s trading hours. Any prizes not claimed and collected within 30 days of the store handover date may be forfeited at SPAR’s discretion.
- Car winners must allow SPAR a reasonable period to arrange for the car to be vinyl wrapped, registered, licenced in their respective names and delivered. They must provide SPAR with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document, together with a driver’s licence, valid in the respective country of the winner or his or her nominated driver.
- The names of the car winners will be published on the SPAR website (www.spar.co.za) and Facebook page and will also be featured in national press advertisements during the promotion.
- The decisions of SPAR and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Vehicle visuals may show specifications and options not available in South Africa.
- A copy of these competition rules is available at all SPAR stores on selected in-store point of sale elements and may also be viewed or downloaded from the SPAR website at www.spar.co.za.